All CompTIA purchases come with a FREE 30-minute LIVE training session
Canceling and refund policy
Student cancels prior to accessing the course, 100% refund. No refunds after 30 days.
Once courseware is activated or certification exam voucher is issued no refund to include but not limited to:
Note: Please allow 48 hours for online content such as videos, iLabs and exam prep, exam voucher, and 5 to 7 business days for physical content such as devices or physical courseware upgrades. All online content will be delivered to the email address that was entered by customer.
Every customer is encouraged to discuss their concerns or complaints with a 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC staff member most able to assist the customer in resolving the matter. If, however, the customer is not satisfied with the result of these efforts, then the customer may pursue a formal grievance by following the procedure below:
1. File a grievance in writing or via email describing the basis of the complaint in enough detail to allow an investigation under this procedure. The complaint should also include the customer’s name, telephone number, email address, mailing address, and the date of the complaint.
2. Once 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC receives the time stamped email or the postmarked grievance, 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC will schedule an appointment with the customer within five (5) working days to discuss the complaint.
3. 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC will confirm the completion of the investigation with a time‐stamped written report of the disposition of the complaint mailed to the customer within ten (10) working days of the first meeting with the customer.
4. If the customer is not satisfied with the 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC report of disposition of the complaint, the customer may appeal this result in writing to the Chief Executive Officer of 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC within ten (10) working days of receipt. The appeal letter must include a copy of the written disposition report and an explanation why the customer is not satisfied with that outcome.
5. The Chief Executive Officer or designee will review the written disposition report and the customer’s appeal letter and will conduct any further investigation necessary.
6. The Chief Executive Officer or designee will provide the customer with a time‐stamped written appeal finding mailed within ten (10) working days of the receipt of the appeal letter. This written decision is the final disposition of the complaint.
Complaints should be submitted in email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address:
5 Degrees of Technology, LLC Attn: Complaint Department
123 Riverbend Rd.
Casper, WY 82604
Customers will not be subject to any unfair action and/or treatment by any 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC official as a result of the initiation of a complaint.
Wyoming Consumer Protection and Antitrust Unit Complaints Procedure
If the complaint cannot be resolved after exhausting 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC’s grievance procedure, the customer may file a complaint with the Wyoming Consumer Protection and Antitrust Unit.
Additional information regarding the complaint process can be obtained by contacting:
Wyoming Consumer Protection and Antitrust Unit Complaints
Office of the Attorney General
Consumer Protection and Antitrust Unit
109 State Capitol
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Standard shipping charges for physical products are applied.
United States (54 States / Provinces)
5 Degrees of Technology, LLC is A CompTIA Authorized Partner for CompTIA certification materials.
CompTIA® is a registered trademark of The Computing Technology Industry Association, Inc. All rights reserved.
5 Degrees of Technology, LLC is an authorized reseller of EC-Council products. Graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any EC-Council Service are trademarks or trade dress of EC-Council in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved.
This website is owned by 5 Degrees of Technology, LLC.
Our policy is FOB Origin
Copyright © 2021 Degrees of Technology